Passionate Educator who wears many hats! Real Estate Broker, Social Media consultant, Faculty with Texas REALTORS® University, Lecturer at the University of Houston, Faculty with San Jacinto College, and contract instructor with the Houston Association of REALTORS®, Robyn has been licensed for almost three decades and is a TREC licensed instructor approved to teach core, CE, Broker Responsibility, Legal Update I & II, GRI, and other HAR, TAR, and NAR certification and designation real estate courses. She is passionate about academia as well as philanthropic causes whose mission is to help our most vulnerable citizens through research, development, education, and engagement. Her life’s work focuses on building relationships, cultivating a culture of collaboration, and creating community through teaching, training, teamwork, and technology.
• Decades of collaborative negotiating and skilled closing experience in the real estate industry.
• Regional conference round table speaker, mentor, agent mastermind facilitator, and RE/MAX Hall of Fame Awardee.
• Develops strategically-designed curriculum integrating collective asynchronous online and hybrid methods utilizing student engagement techniques focusing on self-directed adult learning.
• Implements group learning strategies that create and grow participatory communities for peer groups.
• Management of top producing real estate office, including creating processes, procedures manuals, and job descriptions, while facilitating talent acquisition and training, increasing office sales by 25% in year one and an additional 10% in year two resulting in a franchise team rank of 3rd in the U.S.
• Experienced recruiter, collaborator, trainer, writer, editor, and all-around problem solver!